Call for Abstracts
With the conference main theme “Honouring History, Weaving Hopes”, we would like to invite interested parties to submit abstracts in the following sub-themes.
- Latest development of narrative ideas
- Honouring differences in cultures and diversities among people
- Applications in different cultures
- Community practice or collective practice
- Innovative projects/ researches
Language: English/ Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese
Word Limit: 350 words in English/ 500 words in Chinese
*(No references, figures, charts or tables should be included in the abstract)
Type of presentation: Oral
Language: English/ Mandarin/ Cantonese
Length of presentation: 35 minutes followed by 10 minutes discussion
Please read through the abstract submission guidelines.
Please complete and submit the Online Abstract Submission Form on or before 25 March 2017 (final call).